Target Achievement(s): Independence of Legislature.In the 6th and 7th Assembly of the House of Representatives, he presented the highest number of Bills. One of his far-reaching Bills is the Interest-Free Student Loan among others.
Legislative Interest(s): Independence of Legislature, welfare.
- Student at University of Lagos
- Student at Marshall Law School, USA
- Federal Representative at House of Representatives from May 2011 to May 2019
- Majority Leader at House of Representatives from June 2015 to May 2019
- Elected Leader of the 8th House of Representatives on July 28, 2015
- Re-elected ACN leader and leader of the opposition, 2011
- Re-elected in 2007 and elected as Action Congress (AC) leader and Minority Whip of the House.
- House of Representatives Member (AD), Surulere 1 Federal Constituency, 2003
- Founder of Femi Gbaja and Co in 2001.
- John Marshall Law School, Atlanta Georgia, Juris Doctorate, 1998
- Nigerian Law School/Nigerian Bar, 1984
- University of Lagos for LLB (Bachelor of Law) degree, 1983
- King Williams College, Isle of Man, United Kingdom, A Levels,1980
- Igbobi College, Yaba,1973 - 1978
- Mainland Preparatory School, Lagos